*PLEASE NOTE – THIS SPONSORSHIP IS NOW CLOSED. This sponsorship closed in December 2016, to see our current sponsorship, goto our home page!*
It’s here my loves…#soexcited!!!
Community Youth and Women’s Alliance (CYWA) of Coatesville!!!
**Be sure to comment below to tell us how you helped so we can all celebrate!!**
The CYWA draws into membership men, women, and children of diverse backgrounds and faiths, that together they may gain personal responsibility, dignity, and self esteem to help eliminate poverty and improve the quality of life in our community. They operate a homeless shelter for women and children, over 40 community transition homes, a facility for women in recovery struggling with alcohol and drug additions, a community center and other outreach programs.
HOW YOU CAN HELP:
- Financial – help us raise $350 towards CYWA’s good work!
- Material – the Gateway Women’s Shelter needs supplies…please either ship or drop off directly to 423 E Lincoln Hwy Coatesville, PA 19320
-IMMEDIATE NEED: Diapers, Women’s Feminine Supplies, Cleaning Supplies, Kitchen Supplies, Towels, Blankets, Linens, Pillows
-When families move out: Dining Tables and Chairs, Clothes Chests, Beds, Mattresses
- Free – select CYWA via Amazon Smile for your Black Friday and other Holiday Shopping and kick ’em some love without even feeling it! Say a prayer or set an intention to send them good vibes throughout the month! Mention them to your friends!
- Facebook Love – look ’em up and like their Facebook page and share it on your timeline!
- Volunteer – we have two volunteer options:
5A: ‘The Village Nesting Crew’ – when a family transitions from the shelter to a CYWA home, sometimes all they have are their limited belongings, sometimes in trash bags. The Village Nesting Crew is our brand new concept and would help the family move and set-up their new home: a day of cleaning, laundry, furniture donations and meal drop-offs to start them off with some Village love! Please fill out the Google doc (see our pinned post) and select this option if you’re willing to be contacted when the nesting crew is needed throughout the year.
5B: ‘Momma Holiday Gifts’ – a very generous member has offered to coordinate creating holiday gift baskets for each mother residing in the homeless shelter this year. If you can help or want to contribute to these baskets of joy, please fill out the Google doc and you’ll be contacted!